Built to High Physical Support (HPS) design category.
Each apartment is designed to the high Quality and Safeguarding standards of the NDIS, with lowered windows, wide areas for transfers, ramps, wide doorways and an internal elevator.
- 1 x designated undercover car parking per apartment but there is additional visitors car parking available onsite.
- A shared Onsite Overnight Assistance (OOA) room is available in the building for shared concierge support.
- Access to the entrance that is a safe, continuous, step-free pathway from the street entrance and/or parking area.
- Reinforced bathroom & toilet walls that are built to enable grab-rails to be safely installed.
- Kitchen and laundry spaces designed to support ease of movement and use.
- Light switches and power points are located at heights that are easy to reach for everyone in the home.
- Windowsills are installed at a height that enables everyone in the home to view the outdoor space from either a seated or standing position.
- Bathroom vanity/hand basin are accessible in seated or standing position.