Your feedback is important as it helps us to know what we are doing well, and what we need to improve.
Members of the general public and any person connected with our organisation has the right to give us feedback, express their concerns, or lodge a complaint.
The following guidelines explain how you can do that. Choose from one of the following options to provide your feedback, concern or complaint.
- Tell one of our employees
- Visit us at our Head Office, 32 Burton Street, Cannington
- Call us on (08) 6253 4700
- Write to PO Box 616, Cannington WA 6987
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to complete our online Feedback form or click here to download a PDF version of the Feedback form.